Here is the information about the job in the Canara Bank where the government has announced the official notification. The candidates who are all in need of a job can apply to this job post and can apply by following the eligibility criteria. All you need is to read this information completely and follow the instructions to apply for the job. There are certain procedures given to this job in the organization and each terms and conditions are literally important to follow up. Get the better idea on applying for the job and ensure to make it on time.
There are terms that are mostly collected on various terms where the work is very important to follow up. There is an official website provided by the organization and it has got the various posts and job recruitment in here. The candidate has to make sure that the job needs some requirements.
Details about the Job and Vacancies
Name of the Organization: Canara Bank
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Number of Vacancies: various vacancies
Post Name: Group Chief Risk Officer
Location: Canara Bank, Head Office, Bengaluru
Apply Mode: Online
So, here are the required details about the job that you need to know. Each one of the candidates must follow the terms and conditions and make sure to create the complete requirement. There are some things that are totally required for the following details.
Required Details for the job
Every detail about the job will be mentioned in the official website and they need to read out the terms and conditions carefully. It is given as the various criteria on particular things to make the required details complete. Just ensure the education qualification on applying to the job post. The vital roles are literally considered on accessing the required job vacancy in the Canara Bank.
Refer Link: https://canarabank.com/media/10015/Group%20Chief%20Risk%20Officer%20Web%20Advertisement_final.pdf
Educational Qualification :
1. Professional Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP), OR
2. Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute, OR
3. Candidate should have been a Chief Risk Officer /Head of Risk Management Department of the Bank/Financial Institution for at least 2 years.
Age Limit & Relaxation :
Less than 57 years as on 31.07.2022
- Engineer = Rs. 41,250/-
- Senior Engineer= Rs. 51,000/-
- Deputy Manager= Rs. 62,250/-
- interview/ interaction.
Procedure to apply for the Job
- Make sure to visit the official notification of the Canara Bank in https://canarabank.com/ with the help of a stable internet connection.
- Then check on the home page to get the notification and read it completely for the job.
- If you are eligible make sure to start the registration process and fill out the required form for the exam.
- Now, submit the required documents and complete the whole process of registering for the job.
- Finally, take out the hard copy of the registration form for the future purpose.
Dates to Apply
Starting Date: 19.09.2022
Last Date: 07.10.2022
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the above given job details and the source of the post was completely taken from the below mentioned reference site link. Also, the post details are completely for a good intention and we’re not a consultancy nor a payment Job seeker.
Apply Mode: Online