CCI invites online applications for recruitment of 95 Management Trainee (Mktg), Management Trainee (Accounts), Junior Commercial Executive, Junior Assistant (General), Junior Assistant (Accounts) Posts. They released the official notification on their website. If the candidates are eligible for this exam then we easily apply for that exam. The applicants are requested to Download Application form through Official Website.
• Starting date for submission for this application – 09.12.2020
• Final Date for submitting this application Form – 07.01.2021
1. Department name – Cotton Corporation Of India Ltd
2. Job category – Central Govt Jobs
3. Name of the post – Driver Posts
4. Total No of vacancies – 95
5. Apply mode – Online
6. Job Location – All Over India
7. Apply Link – https://cotcorp.org.in/
• Management Trainee (Mktg) – MBA in Agri Business Management/ Agriculture related MBA.
• Management Trainee (Accounts) – CA/CMA/MBA (Fin) / MMS/M.Com. or any equivalent Post Graduate Degree in Commerce discipline
• Junior Commercial Executive – B.Sc Agriculture from any recognized University with an aggregate of 50% marks, 45% marks in case of SC/ST/PH candidates.
• Junior Assistant (General) – B.Sc Agriculture from any recognized University with an aggregate of 50% marks, 45% marks in case of SC/ST/PH candidates.
• Junior Assistant (Accounts) – B.Com from any recognized University with an aggregate of 50% marks, 45% marks in case of SC/ST/PH candidates.
• The minimum age limit is 18 years
• The maximum age limit is 30 years
Chennai Revenue Department selects the candidates based on their marks in 10th standard or higher secondary. They make many stages for the selection process. There are mentioned below
1. Written Exam
How to Apply for these post
Step 1: Eligible candidates can easily apply for this exam by the www.cotcorp.org.in official website. And the last date to apply for this exam is 7.01.2021. Furthermore, the candidates must understand and check the eligible criteria for this exam.
Step 2: We download the official notification of them. Read all details mentioned in the notification. If we are eligible and fully fill the needed qualifications, then we can apply for these posts.
Step 3: After understanding the notification. Then we download the official notification form. And fill in the clear and perfect details in the form.
Step 4: After filling in the details we then click the submission button. And we need to take the required hard copies
Step 5: Finally we sent the application through online. It easily reaches the administration.
• The salary depends upon your posts.
• The minimum salary is Rs.22,000/- per month
• The maximum salary is Rs. 90,000/ per month
The interview is taken for only selected candidates by the higher official department. Document verification is also required for this application. Candidates must have qualified all levels of selection procedure to get these jobs in the Department. They mostly require a self-attested matriculation certificate, experience related certificates, secondary certificate and graduation certificate etc.
Apply Mode – Online