The basic license for FSSAI Registration is a requirement for all the FBOs in the small food business. In this group of covers are the following businesses. Whatsoever manufactures or sells any food by himself. All types of food business operators in India so FSSAI registration or license is whether they transport, distributor, manufacturing, etc. They have three types of registration available depending upon the annual turnover of the establishments or businesses. Job applicants between the age of 21 to 60 years, the knowledge of computers along with working for a processing bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in internet etc, are eligible to apply.
Things you have to note
Name of the Organization: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
Type/ Category of jobs: Central Govt Jobs
Post name: Chairperson
Location of the job: New Delhi
Education and applying criteria
Candidates should pass their degree under a recognized board.
Rs. 2, 25,000/-
Process of selection
Amount for application \ exam fee
No application fees
How to apply
Here are few simple steps that will help you to know how to apply for this job
- Get in to the official website of fssai.gov.in
- Search the ads of the FSSAI in online and click on the advertisement
- You will receive the notification from the side of FSSAI click on it and check your eligibility criteria
- Enter the required details correctly in the required spaces and make a payment if it is required
- As a final step the candidates will be given the option to edit the details that they are update in the site if any changes you can do it there
- Here you are done with the process of applying for the job.
Shri Vishal Kumar Gupta, Under Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Room No.504-D), Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road New Delhi-110011.
The applying in offline starting date is: 02.08.2021
The submission of Application last date is: 15.09.2021
Mode of applying Offline