Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding has announced the recruitment for the various roles for about various vacancies. The recruiters have given the notification that is mentioned in the official website where the complete process has been provided. The interested candidate can check out the recruiting process and can apply for the job post. It is clearly given the job position and also the vacancy to the roles which can help the candidates to apply for the post. Each and every specific detail is mentioned in the official website that makes the candidate understand the notification.
The candidates can check out the official notification about the job post on the website. Make sure to check out the experience notification of the job and apply properly to make the complete process for the exam. It was completely provided due to which the various aspects are provided in the notifications. Each thing has to be verified and the new system of applying to the exams are completely provided on the vacancies in the official notification of the recruiters in the website.
Details about the Job Post
Name of the Organization: Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding
Category: Central Government Jobs
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)
- Technical Assistant(TA)
Job vacancies: Various vacancies
Referring Link : https://ifgtb.icfre.org/advertisement/Advt_recruitment_MTS,%20LDC%20&%20TA_14%20oct%202022.PDF
Applying procedure for the exam
1. Visit the official website of IFGTB which is provided https://ifgtb.icfre.gov.in/
2. You will be redirected to the homepage where you can find the official notification of the job post and click on it.
3. Then the details for the job post of the Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding and start to apply for the post
4. Then fill out all the details that are asked to and submit the required details.
5. After completing the process verify everything and also can check out by clicking the edit option
Educational Qualification: The The candidate must have completed their education from the B.E/B.Tech graduation.
Age Limit: Regarding the age limit the details will be provided in the official notification.
Required Documents for the Exam
Every details about the documents it will be given in the official notification.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Level 1 BP = Rs. 18,000/-
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC) -Level 2 BP = Rs. 19,900/-
- Technical Assistant(TA)- Level 5 BP = Rs. 29,200/-
Interview process for the job
1. Written exam
2. Skill Test
Last date to Apply: 25.11.2022
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the above given job details and the source of the post was completely taken from the below mentioned reference site link. Also, the post details are completely for a good intention and we’re not a consultancy nor a payment Job seeker.
Apply mode: Online