Here is the information about the job in the Indian Coast Guard where the government has announced the official notification. The candidates who are all in need of a job can apply to this job post and can apply by following the eligibility criteria. All you need is to read this information completely and follow the instructions to apply for the job. There are certain procedures given to this job in the organization and each terms and conditions are literally important to follow up. Get the better idea on applying for the job and ensure to make it on time.
There are terms that are mostly collected on various terms where the work is very important to follow up. There is an official website provided by the organization and it has got the various posts and job recruitment in here. The candidate has to make sure that the job needs some requirements.
Name of the Organization : Indian Coast Guard
Type/Category : Government Job
Post Name : Navik (General Duty) and Navik (Domestic Branch) through Coast Guard Enrolled Personnel Test (CGEPT)
Vacancies : 255
Location of Job : Tamil Nadu
Mode to Apply : Onlin
- Navik (General Duty) – Basic pay of Rs. 21700/-
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – . Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/-
Vacancy for the Job:
For the post of this company, 255 vacancies are still open and onboarding is going on for this post. So, the candidate’s primary work is to apply for this job through the given Apply link.
- Navik (General Duty) – 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – Class 10thpassed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test & Document Verification
- Document Verification, Medical Examination & Police Verification
- Merit List
Navik (GD) andNavik (DB)
- Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years
- Born between 01 Sep 2001 to 31 Aug2005 (both dates inclusive).
Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 300/-
Procedure for apply in online:
Step 1: Open any browser on your PC and visit the official website https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/cgept/
Step 2: Go to the home page and latest news page for the careers and fresher.
Step 3: Go through the eligibility criteria given and apply accordingly.
Step 4: Once you finish filling required details and credentials, click on the download button and save the PDF.
Step 5: Confirm the given details are legitimate.
Step 6: Keep the softcopy or take a print out of your application form safe for future purpose.
Starting date for Submission of Application : 06.02.2023
Last date for Submission of Application : 16.02.2023
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the above given job details and the source of the post was completely taken from the below mentioned reference site link. Also, the post details are completely for a good intention and we’re not a consultancy nor a payment Job seeker.