The South Western Railway released the official notification for Trade Apprentices posts. The interested candidates easily apply for these jobs through the online. There are 1004 vacancies are present in the south western railway recruitment.
· They also released the important dates for this requirement.
· Starting date for submission for this application – 16-12-2020
· Final Date for submitting this application Form – 09-01-2021
1. Department name – South western Railway
2. Jab category – Govt. Jobs
3. Name of the post – Trade Apprentices
4. Total No of vacancies – 1004
5. Apply mode – Online
6. Salary – As per apprentice rule
- The candidates must have completed the course in ITI field or relevant field.
- Up to 24 years
The application fees is Rs.100/-
They make many stages for the selection process. There are mentioned below
1. Personal Interview
2. Document Verification
How To Apply For This Post
Step 1: Eligible candidates can easily apply for this exam by their official website. And the last date to apply for this exam is 09.01.2021. Furthermore, the candidates must understand and check the eligible criteria for this exam.
Step 2: We download the official notification of them. Read all details mentioned in the notification. If we are eligible and fully fill the needed qualifications, then we can apply for these posts.
Step 3: After understanding the notification. Then we download the official notification form. And fill in the clear and perfect details in the form.
Step 4: After filling in the details we then click the submission button. And we need to take the required hard copies
Step 5: Finally we sent the application through the online. It easily reaches the administration.
The interview is taken for only selected candidates by the higher official department. Document verification is also required for this application. Candidates must have qualified all levels of selection procedure to get these jobs in the Department. They mostly require a self-attested matriculation certificate, secondary certificate and graduation certificate etc.
Apply Mode: Online