TNRD kanyakumari released the official notification for driver and clerk posts in 2020. Interested candidates easily apply for these posts through the online. There are many different jobs available online. The complete process is based on offline mode. You might bring the necessary things for preparing for these exams.
• Organisation Name: Tamilnadu department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj(TNRD)
• Job Type: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
• Post name: Office assistant, Jeep driver, Record clerk
• Mode of Apply: Online
• Vacancies: 23
Apply link : www.kanniyakumari.nic.in
Tamil Nadu Government Information Commission Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
1. Office Assistant- 8th pass
2. Jeep Driver- 8th pass with light vehicle driving license with 5 years of experience.
3. Record clerk- 10th pass
Rs.17700/- to Rs.62000/- Salary and other steps.
There is no application fee for the candidates who are applying for the post in TNRD.
Candidates applying for these posts will be selected through the following process.
• written test
• For general category- 30 years
• For BC & MBC/ DNC- 32 years
• For SC, SC(A), ST & Destitute widows of all communities- 35 years
Way to Apply
Step 1: Visit the official Website www.kanniyakumari.nic.in mentioned in the post.
Step 2: Get into the Latest news page of careers for freshers.
Step 3: Verify the eligibility criteria for applying for the post.
Step 4: Download the application form from the link as the process is online.
Step 5: Give all your details correctly for the cross check from the organization. If there are any mistakes, the candidates are provided with the opportunity to correct it before submission.
Step 6: Carry the print out for future purpose
Refer to the official notification of the page.
Apply Mode: Online